POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Doodling Windows (WIP) : Doodling Windows (WIP) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Doodling Windows (WIP)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 18 Aug 2005 14:50:27
Message: <4304d873@news.povray.org>
Hi all!

During a break at work (which I spent in the emergency staircase of my movie
theatre, habit of the smoking co-workers and a place where my girlfriend is
allowed to sit with me) I took a snapshot of a corner there, cause I liked
the lighting. I recreated the corner (that's the way the windows are, very
stylish), but applied a more cozy environment. I plan on creating a couch or
a nice armchair to make this a habitable image. The backdrop was rendered...
Nah. It's a photo. The floor is a photo from a floor in our house.

I overdid the smoothing of the radiosity somewhat, which is way there are
artifacts in the dark corner above that one window. I'll work on that on the
next take.

Comments, suggestions?

Regards,
Tim